1

Finding Neverland…

I’ve always dreamt on finding my own happy place – my Wonderland. 

Yes, my English name ( I am from Seoul, South Korea and I don’t know anything about K-pop, so don’t ask!) is Alice, so maybe if I may be a bit dramatic, it’s destined.

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 7.17.27 PM

Did I find it?

My answer is no, unfortunately. And as a full-grown up adult (which means I am the person who knows the world is not full of wonders sometimes….ugly, shit things happen so many times.), now I even have a doubt whether I can find it or not.

However, I dare to say… I won’t give it up(Yayi!).

…. Well, let me correct it. It was too cheerful. Actually it’s more like I still have a feeling that I can find my own ‘Wonderland’.

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 6.46.52 PM

It’s like finding Neverland.

Maybe such place never exists. People(other than me) just live forward, finding 1% moment happy (and the rest of 99% moments are dull or gloomy….?). Maybe I am not fully grownup adult, so I am being like a child now, saying like ‘Mom, I will find my own happy wonderland!’ with sparkling eyes.  *_*  (see?)

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 6.46.37 PM

Until then, I am in Berlin, far way from South Korea.

Let’s say at least I’ve taken one big step further, so I believe it has brought me closer to somewhere like ‘Never…’, no, Wonderland.

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 6.45.43 PM

(Happy smile 😀 You think I’ve got closer a bit?)

Advertisements